BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS IN OUR GROUP BUY AND PRE-ORDER POLICY →
Pre-orders are now LIVE! Limited quantities available.
Group buy was live from November 9th to December 9th 2021.
Estimated to ship in Q2 2023.
You walk into the kitchen at your favorite relative's house and notice a tin of butter cookies sitting on the counter! Excited, you lift the lid, eager to get a taste of their buttery goodness - only to find a fleet of sewing needles and thread in their place...
KAM Sewing Tin is a creative & beautiful set which plays on the cliché of Danish butter cookie tins being used to store sewing supplies. The set prominently features cute novelties, lowercase alphas, and a vertical gradient topped by a yellow numrow, with very modular & friendly kitting accompanied by stunning collabs and deskmats.
If you aren't sure what kits to get, check out the Sewing Tin Tailor → on the KAM Sewing Tin website →!
⌨️ KEYCAP SPECIFICATIONS
- KAM uniform keycap profile by Keyreative
- PBT plastic with reverse & standard dye-sub legends & novelties
- MX switch compatible (includes Cherry MX, Gateron, Kailh, etc)
- Manufacturer minimums are based on total units, rather than per kit, to ensure all kits will get made
- 🧵 Sewing Tin Bundle - includes the Alphas, TKL Novelty Mods, Yellow Accents, Cookies, and Buttons kits for $15 off! Make sure you never run out of cute icons to use; KAM's uniform profile lets you place them anywhere you want on your board!
The products below may ship early if ordered separately:
🖼 DESKMAT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Extra large (XL) size, 900x400mm (~35.4 x 15.7 inches) with 4mm thickness
- NEW: Large (L) size available! 600x350mm with 4mm thickness
- Anti-fray stitched edges
- High quality cloth top and rubber anti-slip bottom
🏆 THOK METAL KNOBS:
Mellow Yellow: Powder coated yellow brass
Brass Gold: Clear coated natural brass
🔮 ASERO FOUNDRY METAL ARTISAN:
- Machined aluminum keycap, made in the United States
- Modified KAM profile
- Blue cerakote finish with laser engraved sewing tin design
- Enhanced abrasion, wear, and impact resistance as well as hardness
Sold and shipped by Vala Supply.
Designed by minicap →
Collaborations: CookieCables → and p3d Artisan Box →
To keep up to date with the status of this product, check us out on:
Click here to visit the Geekhack Group Buy thread →
💡 NOTE: This product was originally sold as a Group Buy. Group Buy & Pre-order Policy →
- A Group Buy (GB) is a pre-order for a product before it’s been manufactured. A GB is usually open for several weeks. After the GB ends, vendors place the order with the manufacturer.
What about shipping? At some point after the GB ends the product is manufactured and shipped to us here at Vala Supply. Once ready your package will then be sent to you. The estimated ship date may change due to production or shipping delays.
- You will be charged immediately upon purchase of this item. By purchasing this product you agree to our Refund & Return Policy →
All product images are subject to slight inaccuracies in color.