BY PRE-ORDERING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS IN OUR GROUP BUY AND PRE-ORDER POLICY →
Pre-orders are LIVE as of March 23rd, 2022!
Group buy was live from July 9th 2021 to August 9th 2021.
Estimated to ship in Q2 2023.
Premium mechanical keyboard keycaps manufactured in Germany by GMK. Enhance your typing experience and make your desk setup stand out with these extremely high quality keycaps!
This set is inspired by a flower called Higanbana, also known as 彼岸花(ひがんばな), 曼珠沙華, or Red Spider Lily. The scientific name of the flower is Lycoris radiata. The flower has a special feature where it only has either the flower or the leaves. The leaves bloom after the flower withers, or vice versa. This feature has led to several myths and backstories, primarily from countries like Japan, China and Korea. Read more about them in the interest check thread below!
⌨️ KEYCAP SPECIFICATIONS
- Cherry profile
- 1.5mm thick high quality ABS plastic
- MX switch compatible (includes Cherry MX, Gateron, Kailh, etc)
The products below may ship early if ordered separately:
🖼 DESKMAT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Extra large (XL) size, 900x400mm (~35.4 x 15.7 inches) with 4mm thickness
- Anti-fray stitched edges
- High quality cloth top and rubber anti-slip bottom
🔮 ASERO FOUNDRY METAL ARTISAN:
- Machined aluminum keycap, made in the United States
- Cerakote red with white laser finish of the Higanbana flower icon
- Enhanced abrasion, wear, and impact resistance as well as hardness
🐦 SALVUN METAL ARTISAN:
- Machined aluminum keycap, made in Belgium
- Black-and-red speckled design, with yellow laser finish of the Higanbana flower
💮 RAMA METAL ARTISAN:
- Machined brass keycap, made by RAMA Works
- Engraved Higanbana flower design with PVD finish
Sold and shipped by Vala Supply.
Designed by shenshendei →
To keep up to date with the status of this product, check us out on:
Click here to visit the Geekhack Interest Check thread →
💡 NOTE: This product was originally sold as a Group Buy. Group Buy & Pre-order Policy →
- A Group Buy (GB) is a pre-order for a product before it’s been manufactured. A GB is usually open for several weeks. After the GB ends, vendors place the order with the manufacturer.
What about shipping? At some point after the GB ends the product is manufactured and shipped to us here at Vala Supply. Once ready your package will then be sent to you. The estimated ship date may change due to production or shipping delays.
- You will be charged immediately upon purchase of this item. By purchasing this product you agree to our Refund & Return Policy →
All product images are subject to slight inaccuracies in color.