BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS IN OUR GROUP BUY AND PRE-ORDER POLICY →
The Swiss is a one-time limited run with no cap on the amount of group buy units. Extras will be extremely limited.
Group buy was live from February 10th to March 10th, 2023.
Estimated shipping time is 9 to 12 months after conclusion of group buy, depending on quantity of units.
A Marvel of Machining.
This is by far the most complicated keyboard Keebwerk has ever had to machine. Meticulously placed cavities need to be carefully cut by a 5-axis CNC machine, with every top case taking over 5 hours to finish (for reference, their Mega keyboard takes only approximately 35 minutes). From every angle this keyboard will expose new shapes that will amaze you every day.
🧀 SALE FORMAT
One-time limited FCFS run with no cap on the amount of group buy units. Extras will be extremely limited.
This is a group buy. Estimated fulfillment date is approximately 9 to 12 months after the group buy end date.
America: Vala Supply
Europe: CandyKeys →
UK: proto[Typist] →
Asia: zFrontier →
Oceania: Daily Clack →
⌨️ KEYBOARD SPECIFICATIONS
- Aluminum body
- 6° typing angle
- Top mount
- Isolated bottom case with poron gaskets
- 2.4lbs/1.1kg weight (3.3lbs/1.5kg~ fully built)
- 1.5mm plate thickness
Hotswap PCB with ESD protection
- Uses ai03's open-source unified daughterboard
- PCB compatible with QMK
- Manufactured by Keebwerk →
- Keebwerk Quality Assurance - Each keyboard is manufactured in the same factory with the same quality standards. Each keyboard is visually checked by Keebwerk in Germany, and each keyboard is packaged by them, by hand.
🖼 CASE COLOR OPTIONS
Cheese (Yellow E-coat)
Moon (Gray Anodization)
📌 EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- Aluminum Top Case
- Aluminum Bottom Case
- Brass or POM Plate
- Hotswap PCB
- ai03 Unified Daughterboard
- Full Screw Set
- Set of Custom Poron Gaskets for bottom case isolation
- Custom Silicone Feet
- Custom Plate and Case Foam
- Card of Certification
- Braided USB-C cable
- ➕ Buy add-ons for your Swiss here
Check out this amazing review video by Cheese Turbulence on YouTube! →
Keyboard photos by Cheese Turbulence.
Designed by Bregoli.
Sold and shipped by Vala Supply.
To keep up to date with the status of this product, check us out on:
Click here to visit the Geekhack Group Buy thread →
💡 NOTE: This product is being sold as a Group Buy. Group Buy Policy →
- A Group Buy (GB) is a pre-order for a product before it’s been manufactured. A GB is usually open for several weeks. After the GB ends, vendors place the order with the manufacturer.
What about shipping? At some point after the GB ends the product is manufactured and shipped to us here at Vala Supply. Once ready your package will then be sent to you. The estimated ship date may change due to production or shipping delays.
- You will be charged immediately upon purchase of this item. By purchasing this product you agree to our Refund & Return Policy →
All product images are subject to slight inaccuracies in color.