DO NOT COMBINE WITH GROUP BUY OR PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS
In stock! Limited quantities available. Ships within 1 to 3 business days.
Group buy was live from January 5th to February 15th, 2022.
The KBD67 Lite mechanical keyboard is designed and manufactured by kbdfans, has a case made of injection-molded ABS plastic, and is a popular & cheap mechanical keyboard with a compact layout. The kit comes with a hotswappable PCB, KBDFans stabilizers, case foam, a coiled USB-C cable, and more.
The group buy will offer the ability to purchase a full keyboard kit, just the case, or the custom Bredworks lavender & gold FR4 plate. For those curious, the specific shade of lavender being used for this board is PANTONE 2645U.!
⌨️ KEYBOARD SPECIFICATIONS
- Pantone 2645U ABS plastic housing
- Mute silicone and gasket mount
- QMK and VIA support via USB-C
- Compatible with MX-style switches
- Features RGB and hot-swap support
- Kit includes:
- ABS plastic case
- Hotswap PCB, available in both ISO and ANSI configurations
- KBDfans cherry screw-in stabilizers
- Polycarbonate plate
- Several accessories: Carrying case, mute silicone, bottom foam, coiled USB-C cable, KBDfans stabilizers stickers, rubber feet, and screws
Sold and shipped by Vala Supply.
Designed by adi and KBDfans Wei.
To keep up to date with the status of this product, check us out on:
💡 NOTE: Please read the following.
- Do not combine this product with group buys or pre-orders in your cart. If your order is not all in stock we are unable to ship it until all items arrive.
- By purchasing this product you agree to our Refund & Return Policy →
All product images are subject to slight inaccuracies in color.